MRSP from 219,95€
· very suitable for compact and folding bikes (e.g. Dahon and Tern)
· fine response behaviour, high driving comfort
· IGUS polymer high-performance plain bearings
· easy change of springs and saddles
· Spring elements in 4 degrees of hardness, selectable according to the rider’s weight
· easily replaceable
· loadable up to 130 kg driver weight
· Saddle clamp with fine adjustment and robust ratchet system
· Defined adjustment range with stop
· for saddle racks with Ø 7mm, optional for Ø 8mm available
This parallelogram suspension seat post represents best by.schulz-quality. This is illustrated by the 3D forged aluminium construction, which aims for maximum stability even with heavy riders – or the spring mechanism, which runs on polymer high-performance plain bearings, thus guaranteeing finely responding suspension and top riding comfort. To allow committed (E)-City and touring riders maximum driving pleasure on bumpy dirt roads or rough gravel intermezzi, the built-in steel spring is available in five spring hardnesses – to match the rider’s weight. As a result of its progressive character, the G.2 LT uses its 50 mm spring travel even during heavy shocks with optimum control. The G.2 LT parallelogram suspension seatpost allows easy saddle and spring changes; the rider’s weight spectrum ranges from 45 to 130 kg.
- Material : Aluminium AL-6061-T6, AL-6066-T6, 3D forged
- Colour : black anodized
- Construction height : approx. 130mm
- spring element : length approx. 102mm
The parallelogram suspension seat post is designed to give you the highest level of riding comfort in the city as well as in rough terrain. The suspension is progressive, which means that the system responds softly to light impacts and increases spring resistance to hard impacts.
Shipment within 30 days since the date of payment
|Place Of Origin||
There are no inquiries yet.