MRSP from 169,95€
· fine response behaviour, high riding comfort
· IGUS polymer high-performance plain bearings
· simple spring and saddle change
· Spring elements in 5 degrees of hardness, selectable according to the rider’s weight and easily replaceable
· loadable up to 150 kg rider weight
· Saddle clamping with fine adjustment and robust locking and defined adjustment range with stop
· for saddle rails with Ø 7mm, optional for Ø 8mm available
The by.schulz suspension seatpost G.2 ST scores with top response behaviour and driving comfort thanks to the proven parallelogram spring mechanism with only 100 mm installation height and 30 mm suspension travel. For example, when city and trekking bikers ride over cobble stones or bumpy gravel. To absorb the vibrations on tour in a back-protecting way, the built-in steel spring is available in five different spring hardnesses. Changing the spring on the G.2 ST is child’s play. With a steel spring matched to the rider’s weight, the suspension seatpost works efficiently and offers reserves for larger impacts. The different spring hardnesses allow the G.2 ST to be used with a body weight of 45 to 150 kg. Besides, the G.2 ST manages to look darn good: Powerful, organically flowing lines set visual accents.
- Material : Aluminium AL-6061-T6, AL-6066-T6, 3D forged
- Colour : black anodized
- Installation height : approx. 100mm
- Spring element : length approx. 72mm
- Spring travel : approx. 30mm
- Offset : approx. 17mm
- Tube : ø 26.4 – 34.9mm
- Lengths : 350 – 450mm / shortenable
- Weight : from approx. 600g
- Scope of delivery: G.2 Seat post incl. Neoprene protective cover and instruction manual
The parallelogram suspension seat post is designed to give you the highest level of riding comfort in the city as well as in rough terrain. The suspension is progressive, which means that the system responds softly to light impacts and increases spring resistance to hard impacts. During compression, the G.2 ST parallelogram suspension seat post travels up to approx. 18mm to the rear and approx. 22mm to the bottom. Due to the use of a heavy-duty flat wire steel spring as well as technical elastomers in the spring eye and on the inside of the arms, even hard impacts (e.g. when riding through deep potholes) do not cause the suspension to block. In addition, the rear deflection is damped by the hemispherical elastomers in the head and base sections. For optimum adjustment of the G.2 ST to the rider’s weight and riding style, easily exchangeable spring elements with different spring hardnesses and dampers are available.
Shipment within 30 days since the date of payment
|Place Of Origin||
There are no inquiries yet.