Impressive carbon gravel bar that comes in three widths and is compatible with Shimano’s new Di2 junction box
1. Unidirectional carbon fiber is twice as strong and twice as stiff as woven carbon fiber, meaning you maximise every ounce of energy.
2. UD carbon also dampens vibrations for a more comfortable ride while saving precious grammes over other materials.
3. The 125mm drop and 75mm reach guarantees you’ll find a comfortable and sustainable hand position depending on your hand size and aerodynamic preference.
4. The EXL Gravel Bars sweep out at the end to create a wider, more stable platform – exactly what you need when gravel riding on the drops.
5. They also feature a unique triangular section to grip onto for improved control and handling. ‘Oversized’ 31.8mm bar diameter increases stiffness without adding weight.
6. Three widths – 400, 420 and 440mm – guarantees to fit gravel riders of all sizes.
One of the few gravel bars on the market that are compatible with Shimano’s new Di2 junction box.